I literally overcame self esteem issues by making ironically over-arrogant claims because even if you’re joking about something a lot you start to believe it and that can totally work in a good way if you let it
I was tagged by the wonderful asniperandapastrychef for the ten things challenge.
1. I have existential freakouts about every other day.
2. I instantly love anyone who uses nineties slang in their everyday life. If you can fit in ”yo diggity”, ”crunk” ”home skillet” or “dope” in your everyday conversation chances are I love you.
3. Half of my family calls me Shelbell which I think makes me sound four but also sorta sweet.
4. I am seriously having a really hard time finishing this list without saying something too deep and/or embarrassing
5. Soccer is the best sport ever.
6. I don’t really like buying clothes. About 80% of my clothes I’ve had since my sophomore year of highschool and/or hammy downs.
7. I’m currently a pre-nursing major with minors in french, geography, and international relations and I either want to be a licensed nurse practitioner or doctor. (But I want to work for an international healthcare system like the WHO)
8. I’m starting to realize how much I absolutely LOVE science.
9. Oh lawd do I have some bad allergies right now. Thank you Ohio River Valley area.
10. I love kids so freaking much. They are seriously some of the greatest things on this earth.
And to continue this lovely chain of making people feel rightfully important and loved by tagging them in a post I will nominate whiterosemarie, deathcabforangie protonsandpentagrams rest-your-soul-now and shortesttitan. This was actually pretty dope (reference to #2) so feel free to do it if you want :)